Welcome to Piedmont Brewery & Kitchen
Middle Georgia's finest brewpub offering up a modern smokehouse, inspired house-brewed craft beer and a family friendly classic gameroom.
Latest COVID-19 Information As We Understand It
●Governor Kemp has allowed restaurants to resume dine-in services in Georgia as of Monday, April 27, 2020. Since that announcement was made, we have been diligently reviewing all of the applicable government guidelines, and are taking the appropriate action to help assure our reopening will be carried out in a way that will best serve our team members and our guests. As always, health and safety for everyone will continue to be our top priority.
Piedmont Brewery & Kitchen Reopening Details
● Opening Date
We are planning to reopen for dine-in service on Monday, May 25, 2020 at 11:00 am. Curbside delivery will continue to be an option for the foreseeable future.
● Limited Hours
Hours of Operation for dine-in and curbside delivery service will be from 11:00 am until 9:00 pm, seven days a week. We hope to return to normal hours of operation in a few weeks.
● Limited Capacity
Based on the recently updated State of Georgia guidelines for restaurants, we are currently allowed to operate at approximately 50% capacity (based on our square footage). To maintain proper capacity and assure all tables have been properly sanitized between usage, guests will be required to sign in at the host stand upon arrival and wait outside for a table to become ready. Once a table has become available you will be seated by a Piedmont Team Member. Please note: We will open additional seating in our basement brewery area during times when we are busier than normal.
● Social Distancing
Guests should be mindful of social distancing when at Piedmont Brewery & Kitchen.
● Limited Party Size
Groups of diners seated inside Piedmont Brewery & Kitchen may not exceed ten (10) people.
● Full Smokehouse Menu Offered
We will be offering our entire Smokehouse Food Menu at this time. You can find our menu online here: https://www.piedmontbrewery.com/menu
● Product Availability
While we have always taken a great pride in having all menu items available to our customers, please understand that disruptions in the supply chain may impact what we are able to provide at any given time. Staff will notify you if an item is temporarily unavailable, or if we have substituted a specific menu item for something comparable. This extends to alcoholic beverage offerings as well.
● Placing Curbside Delivery and To-Go Orders
Curbside delivery orders can be placed with Piedmont Brewery & Kitchen via telephone by calling (478) 254-2337. To-Go Orders may also be placed in-person, at the main bar.
● Arcade To Remain Closed
For the foreseeable future, the arcade will be closed. Too many hands touch the games for us to be able to keep up with proper sanitization.
● Government Health & Safety Guidelines
In addition to our stringent quality control, and the health, safety and food handling practices under which we have always operated, various government entities have provided additional guidelines and requirements that we shall be implementing at Piedmont Brewery & Kitchen throughout the remainder of the COVID-19 pandemic. For further reference, we have linked to some of these guidelines below. We also HIGHLY encourage our patrons to also read these guidelines so that they understand what we are up against regarding re-open for dine-in service.
• The state-issued guidelines (Reviving a Healthy Georgia), that Piedmont Brewery & Kitchen will be following, can be reviewed here:
• The FDA issued guidelines (Summary of Best Practices for Restaurants and Food Pick-Up Services), that Piedmont Brewery & Kitchen will be following, can be reviewed here:
● Hand Sanitizer
Hand sanitizing stations will be available for patron usage. These hand sanitizing stations will be located near the main entrance and near bathrooms of Piedmont Brewery & Kitchen.
● We would like to thank our loyal patrons who choose to return to Piedmont Brewery & Kitchen. You are helping us to get our brewpub "back to business". We ask that you understand our operations may be a little different than prior to the closing. These changes may last for a while…..we just don't know. But we kindly ask that you assist us in providing service in as safe a manner as possible, by following the guidelines listed both above and below. Also, please be nice our staff. Like everyone, they have gone through tough times since mid-March.
Please Follow Instructions From Piedmont Team Members
● We have been tasked by the government to assure that we operate Piedmont Brewery & Kitchen in the safest manner possible by implementing the guidelines that have been provided to us. Therefore, we ask that our guests follow all directions offered by our team members. Please do not behave in a confrontational manner with team members or other patrons. Everyone has been under a certain degree of stress, and we are all just trying to get things back to some semblance of "normal." So, thank you in advance for being cool and understanding that WE are ALL trying to get through this together.
We continue to be concerned about those most vulnerable to infection and suggest that people who fall into that category remain in self-quarantine. Also, if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or are showing any symptoms yourself, we ask that you do not visit our establishment at this time. If our staff believes that you look as though you may have a fever, or appear to be ill in any other way, we may restrict your access for the safety of others.
● Please Consider Limiting Your Visit Time
Please try to limit your time within Piedmont Brewery & Kitchen to approximately one hour. This is for the consideration of those that may be waiting on a table themselves.
See y'all soon!
At Piedmont Brewery & Kitchen, we pride ourselves on brewing both familiar beer styles as well as cutting edge experimental beer styles with unique ingredients and the newest/freshest hop varieties. With seven beers on tap, pouring directly from the brite tanks to our upstairs and downstairs bars, we compliment our flagship brews with a regular rotation of seasonals and one-off styles. We are constantly experimenting with new styles and recipes while continuing to produce our community's favorites.
We Have an Arcade Downstairs
While you're waiting on a table, or for your food to arrive, head on downstairs to check out our classic gameroom. There you will find old favorites like Skee-Ball and pin ball as well as driving games, sports games, shooting games, a plush animal claw machine and four regulation dart boards. Our Classic Gameroom is truly a place for the young and young at heart!
Piedmont Brewery & Kitchen
450-B 3rd St
Macon, GA 31201